Welcome to www.kellerchina.com, the on-line information source for the professional restoration services of Keller China Restoration, LLC.
Keller China Restoration specializes in quality restoration of collectibles, heirlooms and personal treasures. Corey and JoAnn Keller have a nationwide reputation for excellence with over twenty five years of experience. Each piece receives their personal attention. Keller's is an independent company. Their services have been recommended by satisfied antique dealers and individual collectors alike. Chips, cracks and previously glued pieces are invisibly restored. Missing parts are recreated, painted and glazed to perfection. Repairs can be made to materials such as porcelain, ceramic, pottery, chalkware, plaster, composite and glass.
Glass grinding is available. Chips on items are smoothed and polished to perfection at reasonable prices. Crystal and glass bondings are made using special UV resins. You cannot make cracks invisible in glass because of it's transparent nature, but our bonding agents help hide the cracks best possible and will not yellow over time.
Restored items are for display only. Pieces cannot be soaked, scrubbed or used for food service after being professionally restored.
||Click the photo for a larger image.
What Can Be Restored
- Restoration and repair of china, ceramic, porcelain, and pottery items such as figurines, vases, plates, cups and so much more.
- Restoration and repair of glass and crystal.
- Family heirlooms or resale items, each piece is personally handled with care by only Corey and JoAnn Keller
- Restored items are for display only. They can not be used for food service, submerged in hot water or cleaned with detergents or solvents.
- Broken, chipped, or cracked items of china, ceramic, porcelain, and pottery are invisibly restored. Missing pieces are expertly recreated. Your fine collectibles will receive personal and professional care. Chips and cracks are filled and missing pieces are sculpted or molded to restore the original details. Pieces are bonded with specially formulated bases that will not discolor or fade with age.
- Colors and textures are then matched for a complete and invisible restoration.
- We are careful to only repair the damaged area. Previously glued pieces can be taken apart and restored with excellent results.
- Glass grinding is available. Chips on items are smoothed and polished to perfection at reasonable prices. Crystal and glass bondings are made using special UV resins that will not yellow with age.
Just Some Of The Items We Repair
||David Winter Cottage
||North Dakota Pottery